This is FREE to you, a quick health check for nonprofit arts organisations
When you download and complete this free quick health check for arts organisations you will know more than you know now.
Thats the key benefit of the quick health check, it enables you to make informed choices.
It’s not a complex or large form. Only a single sheet, printed on both sides. It can take as little as 15 minutes to complete.
Now here is the good bit. After you have completed the form you are going to have a new perspective on the health of your arts organisation. Immediately you will see the strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities. You will see your ‘pain points’ that prevent you from being the best you can be. At a glance you will see which issues are more critical and how you have prioritised their solutions and you will see a 90 day plan for moving forward – all for FREE.
Download health check
I’m John Coxon, founder of art4u.australia. I work with arts organisations to help them remain viable and sustainable through application of The Cycle, coupled with a suite of organisational assessment tools.
For the past 20 years I have worked with nonprofit organisations throughout Australia and New Zealand, guiding planning, helping to develop competencies, being a mentor to CEO’s and a coach to senior managers. I have practical experience as a nonprofit manager having been the Executive Officer for an alliance of nonprofit organisations and an Operations Manager/Acting CEO for an Aboriginal Health Provider.
I am also a creative, carving gemstones and Jade in my home based studio. From 2011 till 2016 I was a committee member for the NZ Jade Artist Society Inc, responsible for stakeholder/audience engagement and communication. In 2014 and 2016 I organised a national jade artist awards and exhibition on behalf of the Society, before returning to Australia at the end of 2016.
The FREE quick health check for arts organisation is the result of my years of experience.
Download health check
I offer arts organisations multiple levels of service delivery –
- Download the free health check – its a great starting point and allows you to benefit from my service without spending a single cent.
- Email me a copy of your completed quick health check and I will call you back to arrange a telephone/skype hookup to discuss your assessment and then provide you with a semi-tailored analysis and suggestions. All for only $899 exc GST.
- Email me to express your interest in undertaking a more comprehensive organisational health check involving your management group. I will meet with you to discuss how I facilitate a comprehensive assessment process and provide a tailored report and analysis, including an action plan before meeting with you a second time to discuss the findings and action plan. The price for this assessment is $8500 excluding GST. The comprehensive organisational health check includes an assessment of governance, financial management, technology, human resources, planning & review, risk management, artistic programming and quality.
- If you are a small, volunteer-run community arts organisation you may qualify for e-mentor.
- Gold Standard is my top level service offer is where I facilitate a comprehensive organisational health check with your management group, provide a tailored analysis and action plan. I then meet monthly with yourself and/or your managers to review progress. I mentor and coach managers through implementation of the action plan and I collect evidence of success. The benefit of this service level is that I add even further value through including other services such as guiding strategic and business planning, operations, stakeholder engagement and marketing in the annual fee!
- If none of the above work for you and you need assistance on a single project email John with details and we will provide you with a comprehensive proposal.
Have you downloaded our FREE arts organisation health check? Its a great place to start.